Monday, February 2, 2009

Life Journal 02-02-2009

Moses' Request

(S) Scripture
If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people."
Exodus 33:13 (NIV)

(O) Observation
God has just told Moses that he will not go with the people because they are stiff-necked and disobedient. Moses pleads with the Lord and then offers this request, "teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you."

(A) Application
This is a prayer or request that I need to make each day. "Teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you." Today I will pray that and live out my faith fully trusting God. This is not easy but I will trust even though I may not understand all that the Lord is doing in my life.

(P) Prayer
Lord, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Amen

No comments: