Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life Journal 06-07-2009

Energy

(S) Scripture
You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.
Psalm 18:28 (NIV)

(O) Observation
The psalmist reminds us that God is the source of our energy and is the One who dispels the darkness.

(A) Application
The Lord is the source of my energy. When I lose sight of this is when I sense my energy waning and things begin to fade to black. If I want to walk in the light and have my energy continually renewed then I must trust in the Lord. Today I will renew my commitment to trust the Lord to keep my energy up and to dispel the darkness. Today is another day for me to walk with the Lord by faith, empowered by the Holy Spirit.

(P) Prayer
Lord let me walk with you today. I trust you fro my energy and to dispel the darkness around me. Keep me in your light. Amen

No comments: