Monday, July 7, 2008

Life Journal 07-07-2008 Jesus Knows

Jesus Knows

(S) Scripture
Hebrews 4:13 (NIV) 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

(O) Observation
The writer is reminding the people that God sees and knows everything and we will each have to give and account of our behavior to Him.

(A) Application
My mother-in-law quite often says, "Jesus Knows" when she is correcting the behavior of her grandchildren or great grandchildren or children or son-in-law. It is her reminder that even if no one else saw the deed, Jesus Did.

Today I want to live in such a way that it does not matter who sees me because I will be doing what the Lord desires.

(P) Prayer
Lord, forgive me when I try to sneak and hide my behavior. I want to do what you desire. Le me walk unashamed before you and others. Amen

No comments: