Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life Journal 08-21-2008 A Daily Reminder

A Daily Reminder

(S) Scripture

Psalm 118:24 (NIV)
24 This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

(O) Observation

The Psalmist has reminded us that "His love endures forever." In the middle of this emphasis is a reminder that every day is God's and we are to rejoice in them.

(A) Application

Some days I don't feel like rejoicing, in fact I am a little grumpy. I guess this comes when I think that I am responsible for the day. I am responsible for my attitude and behavior but it is God's day. It is good to be reminded of the truth and of what my attitude should be.

Today I will rejoice and be glad and thank God for the day and the life he has given me to live in it.

(P) Prayer

Lord, thank you for the day. Teach me to rejoice always. Amen

No comments: