Saturday, December 27, 2008

Life Journal 12-27-2008

Remaining Faithful

(S) Scripture
'I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is; and you hold fast My name, and did not deny My faith, even in the days of Antipas, My witness, My faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. Rev. 2:13 (NASB)

(O) Observation
The Angel commends the people for remaining faithful even in the face of great persecution. they lived in an evil city (the place where Satan lives) and yet remained faithful.

(A) Application
We live in a time where evil and immorality are the norm and rampant. It might seem that Satan's throne is right where we live. In the midst of that we are to be faithful to the Lord. Regardless of the pesecution or dificult times in which we live we are to remain faithful. today I will be faithful to the Lord regardless of what comes. I want to hear praise from God not a rebuke for being unfaithful.

(P) Prayer
Father, today I want to folow you fully and faithfully. Make me aware of when I am not listening you you and doing what my sin nature tells me to do. Amen

No comments: