Sunday, June 15, 2008

Life Journal 06-15-2008 Father's Day

Father's Day

(S) Scripture
2 Chronicles 16:9 (NASB77) "For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. You have acted foolishly in this. Indeed, from now on you will surely have wars."

(O) Observation
Asa has trusted God until now, here he turns to other kings and doctors and not the Lord. The seer reminds him of that God God wants to support those who trust Him and not to do so is foolish

(A) Application
This is my life verse and no Father's Day it is most important to remember that I am to trust in God alone regardless of the circumstances. I am to set this example for my family.

(P) Prayer
Lord let me trust you and so set an example for others to follow. Amen

No comments: